Vendors, sponsors and exhibitors will be on site and items will be available for sale.
Rules & Safety
For the safety of our participants and guests, the SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo extends the follow guidelines:
- Visitors and their belongings may be inspected for their personal safety.
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its Organizers.
- Visitors park their cars at their own risk.
- Under aged and visibly intoxicated individuals will not be served alcoholic drinks.
- The SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- The Organizer may decline or forbid entrance into the Festival to anyone who might in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or cause any kind of problems.
- Organized merchandise sale will be possible only within the festival venue.
- It is strictly forbidden to use or distribute festival tickets for commercial purposes, marketing campaigns,
- Children under the age of 10, accompanied by an adult, are allowed entrance to the festival venue free of charge.
- For reasons of force majeure the Organizer can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set. In this case, no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to the ticket owner.
- The Organizer is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the festival has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
- Participation at the festival is at the Visitor’s own risk. The Organizer is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Visitor as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organizer. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the timetable and the lineup of the festival without previous notice.
- There is no reentry in the festival
Food & Beverages
A wide variety of BBQ, food and drink will be available for sale. Alcohol will only be sold to those 21 years and older.
No outside coolers, food or drinks are allowed.
The Organizers of the SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo want you to be able to express your creative individuality as well as be comfortable during the event. For the safety and comfort of the event, the following dress code guidelines will be followed:
Any article of clothing or accessory worn by an individual (staff, festival participants, or the general public) that causes or has the potential to cause a disruption to the festival environment will not be allowed.
Clothing, jewelry, backpacks, buckles, and tattoos shall be free of writing, pictures, or any other insignia that are crude, vulgar, hateful, profane, or sexually suggestive or which advocate racial, ethnic, or religious prejudice or the use of drugs, violence, or weapons. This includes phrases/names, which may have dual meaning as well as clothes that are worn indicating gang affiliation, such as gloves, bandanas of certain colors and/or any other type of colored clothing.
Shirts and footwear must be worn on the property at all times. The general public may not be shirtless and/or barefoot at any time on the festival property.
Excessive use of profane or vulgar spoken language is not allowed.
Tattoos that depict anything prohibited in these rules must be covered at all times.
Attire with stylized writing designating gang-related phrases is prohibited.
Any individual may be asked to remove or change any garment or accessory that is determined by a festival official to be disruptive, dangerous, or inappropriate.
The SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo reserves the right to not allow admittance or remove any individual who is considered noncompliant in any way or form to any part of the SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo Dress Code Policy. Should any individual be found to be noncompliant to any part of the Dress Code Policy on festival property, he or she may be removed from the property. In addition, lewd, drunken, or any behavior deemed inappropriate by festival staff will be grounds for removal.
The Fairplex offers generous parking adjacent to the event. Parking is 10.00 per car. There is no free reentry.
The Sheraton Hotel is on the grounds of the Fairplex and offers superior 4 star accomodations and easy access to the event. For more information please contact:
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 601 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768
Phone (909) 622-2220
General Admission $15.00 advance/ $ 20.00 at the door
VIP Tickets $89.00
VIP Gold package $150.00
VIP Platinum Tickets $200.00
Children under 10 are FREE
The Fairplex is easily accessible by public and private transportation.